Wednesday 25 January 2012

I feel you're not listening...

Sam: Chocolate buttons please.
Saz: No, no more.
Sam: In a bowl.
Saz: No Sam, no more chocolate buttons.
Sam: Please Mummy?
Saz: No.
Sam: Chocolate buttons? Yeah? (Getting up and walking to the door.) Chocolate buttons in a bowl? Yeah? Okay. Mmm, chocolate buttons. Yeah. (Reaches kitchen door, it is locked) Oh. Mummy - chocolate buttons?
Saz: I said no, Sam.
Sam: Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!! Chocolate buuuuuuuuuuuttons :(

Poor child!

S xx

2 comments:

  1. Is that what I have to do to keep my family out of the chocolate chips... put a lock on the door... he he might have to try that one day ;O)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nanny has chocolate buttons for you sweetheart!!

    ReplyDelete

I adore getting comments - please leave me one, it makes me feel loved!