Wednesday 25 April 2012

Catching the limited rays of sun

I had a lovely weekend, despite the torrential rain - went out for lunch with a friend on Saturday and discovered the most amazing puddle, which we had to drive through (many times!). After a yummy lunch and a wander around the garden centre, we headed home to cook dinner ready for some other friends to join us. Had a great evening with dinner, laughter, chocolate cake, and the Rocky Horror Picture Show. What more could a girl want?!

Monday saw Sam having one of his trademark lie ins - after waking briefly at 8am, he went back to sleep until midday, totalling 18 hours in bed! When he eventually woke up, we joined Grandad Tick Tock for some lunch, followed by some sundrenched time in the garden.

Sam and Grandad watched the fish in the pond.

























 Then Sam led Grandad on a trip down the garden path...














Before emerging in the wheelbarrow!
















Which of course Mummy had to get into as well! No one was willing to push me though :)











Back to rain today though, rubbish! Come on summer, where are you hiding??

S xx

1 comment:

  1. Looks great - I didn't recognise my garden!! Looking forward to seeing you both very, very soon.

    ReplyDelete

I adore getting comments - please leave me one, it makes me feel loved!